viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Louie, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?


-So you took a chance on being happy even though you knew that later on you would be sad.
-Yeah...
-And now, you're sad.
-Yeah...
-So... What's the problem?
-I'm too sad... Look, I liked the feeling of being in love with her, I liked it. But now she's gone and I miss her and it sucks. And I didn't think it was going to be this bad. And I feel like why even be happy if it's just going to lead to this? It wasn't worth it.
-Misery is wasted on the miserable.
-What?!
-You know... I'm not entirely sure what your name is, but you're a classic idiot. You think spending time with her, kissing her, having fun with her, you think that's what it was all about? That was love?
-Yeah!
-This is love! Missing her! Because she's gone, wanting to die,... you're so lucky, you're like a walking poem, would you rather be some kind of a fantasy, some kind of a Disney ride? Is that what you want? Don't you see, this is the good part, this is what you've been digging for all this time, now you finally have it in your hand, the sweet nugget of love. Sweet sad love. And you want to throw it away, you've got it all wrong.
-What?! I thought this was the bad part?
-Noo! The bad part is when you forget her. When you don't care about her. When you don't care about anything! The bad part is coming so enjoy the heartbreak while you can for God's sakes!
Pick up the dog poo, would you please? Lucky sonofabitch. I haven't had my heart broken since Marilyn walked out on me, since I was 35 years old. What I would give to have that feeling again... You know.... I'm not really sure what you're name is, but you may be  the single, most boring person I have ever met. No offense.


Parte de esta escena ya la habia publicado en 2014. Nunca viene mal recordarla porque es buenisima.